...about blogging, and whether I want to keep doing it. I haven't been here very often, mostly because I don't think I have much to say that anybody would want to hear. I can't talk about my job, because I work with kids and so there are confidentiality rules. I don't talk about my family out of respect for their privacy.
So I've been thinking about what I want this space to be. Do I want it to be truly a personal blog, with updates on my own life for distant family and friends (and most of my family and friends are distant at this point)? Should it have a theme, or encompass all of my varied interests? Is someone who would read posts about cooking and recipes going to be bored silly if I muse on a Latin text? Probably. I also don't want blogging to feel like a burden, where I get home after a long day at work and think, oh, well I *should* write a blog post.
So that's the state of things here. I'll keep thinking and let you know what I decide. :)
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment